Your complete Vu on global commodity markets
Welcome to IEG Vu, offering global business insight to track all the major developments in agricultural commodity markets. Our reporting on the latest events and analysis of influencing factors and trends is supported by the latest pricing, production and trade data, so you can react to changing market conditions with confidence. There is no comparable source that offers the breadth of coverage across the agricultural value chain.
IEG Vu is powered by The Public Ledger, Foodnews, Dairy Markets and Brazilian Meat Monitor, bringing together the industry-leading coverage across 12 key agricultural commodity and food ingredient markets, in one website. In August, market specialists from Issue Monitor and Agra Europe also started contributing to IEG Vu, while IEG Policy was launched to specialise in agri-food policy and legislation.
- Latest news and market developments as they happen on the IEG Vu website
- Customisation: Choose what you see on a dedicated My View page to access the market information that is relevant to you quickly and easily
- Daily and Weekly Briefing email alerts: a regular round-up of the top stories, tailored to your needs, sent straight to your inbox
- Daily Prices & Graphing: plot, analyse and download the latest and historical pricing
- Production Dashboard: interrogate production and consumption data for all the key agricultural commodities
- Trade Intelligence: connected to our continuously updated database and covering the world’s top agricultural commodities, you can visualise and interrogate the latest trade data
- Agri Data Graphs: analyse the latest market information for your commodity of choice
- Live futures prices for selected markets
- Ask the Analyst service - contact our team of expert analysts to answer questions arising from our reporting
- Online archive with over 20,000 articles
To see our full list of agricultural commodity market experts and specialists, please click here
All set! This article has been sent to email@example.com.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.