Webinar: Grains and Oilseeds outlook for 2018 now available to review
What factors have the biggest market-moving potential?
With the escalating trade dispute between the US and China, and concerns over weather conditions in some of the biggest growing countries, there are a number of risk factors for the global grains and oilseeds market heading into the second half of the year.
In this webinar, IEG Vu analysts Sandra Boga and Gary Howard join IEG Vantage’s Peter Rohde in assessing what is likely to have the biggest market-moving potential for crops such as soybeans, wheat, corn and sorghum.
Key questions this webinar will answer include:
- What policy decisions are likely to have the greatest impact on grain and oilseed markets?
- Which of the grains and oilseeds have the least amount of cushion against a production shortfall?
- What crops and regions appear to be most at risk for a production problem?
- How are exchange rate trends likely to affect grain and oilseed markets?
- Which markets could be set up for the greatest volatility during the balance of 2018?
Simply select the play button below to view. If you have any questions arising from the webinar, please direct them to our team via the Ask The Analyst service.
Our next webinar is on the outlook for soft commodity markets – coffee, cocoa and sugar. For more information on how to sign up, follow this link.