IEG Vu is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. Please do not redistribute without permission.

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Latin American venture

This article was originally published in Foodnews

PEPSIAMERICAS is combining most of its Caribbean business with those from Central America Beverage Corp (CABCORP) as part of a joint venture between the two firms. CABCORP will control 82% of the partnership, with PepsiAmericas holding the remaining 18%. The joint venture will combine PepsiAmericas' Caribbean operations, excluding the Bahamas, with CABCORP's Central American business, including Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua. The deal is expected to close in the third quarter.

Advertisement

Topics

What to read next

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

CO127382

Ask The Analyst

Please fill in the form below to send over your enquiry or check the Ask The Analyst Page to find out more about the service

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel