IEG Vu is part of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use. Please do not redistribute without permission.

Printed By

UsernamePublicRestriction
UsernamePublicRestriction

Carlsberg buys into Laos

This article was originally published in Foodnews

CARLSBERG has acquired a 70% stake in Lao Soft Drinks Co Ltd, a Pepsi bottler in Laos. The remaining 30% is held by the government of Laos. Lao Soft Drinks has a 90% market share with brands including 7-UP and Mirinda. Its production facility is located in the capital of Vientiane, with an annual capacity of 40 million litres. Carlsberg is already co-operating with the government of Laos in the 50:50 joint venture, Lao Beer Co Ltd, which produces Beer Lao, the leading beer brand in the country.

Advertisement

Topics

What to read next

Advertisement
UsernamePublicRestriction

Register

CO124797

Ask The Analyst

Please fill in the form below to send over your enquiry or check the Ask The Analyst Page to find out more about the service

Your question has been successfully sent to the email address below and we will get back as soon as possible. my@email.address.

All fields are required.

Please make sure all fields are completed.

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please make sure you have filled out all fields

Please enter a valid e-mail address

Please enter a valid Phone Number

Ask your question to our analysts

Cancel